Light up your life, get inspired and shine bright creating new healthy lifestyle.
Join us in personal development journey.
We will train body and mind with three daily activities: yoga, fitness workouts and coaching sessions.
We will learn how to have guilt free me-time, how to slow down and relax getting to know concept of slow life first hand.
We will talk about self-confidence and self-acceptance as well as learn the rules of Mindfulness of everyday life.
– Fitness workout
– Coaching workshop
– How to have guilt free me-time
– How to slow down and relax getting to know concept of slow life first hand
– As well as learn the rules of Mindfulness of everyday life
– Saturday 18th of November – Airport pick up, afternoon check in and welcoming dinner
– Sunday 19th of November – day 1
– Monday 20st of November – day 2
– Tuesday 21nd of November – day 3
– Wednesday 22rd of November – day 4
– Thursday 23th of November – day 5
– Friday 24th of November – day 6
– Saturday 25th of November – morning check out and airport transport
– 60 min yoga or surfing
– 90 min group coaching
– 60 min group workout with personal trainer and hours of free time to chillout
You can dive-in and chill in the private swimming pool, catch up with books or suntan as much as you like. Taking advantage of the extra options you can have a relaxing Balinese massage (oooh yes, we do recommend it!), rent a motorbike/taxi and go to the beach, do café hopping in Seminyak or ride the waves with the help of professional instructors.
Two beautiful villas with private swimming pools will be just for our use. In each villa there are 3 double rooms, 6 pax per villa.
We live in the district of Canggu, which is located just 30 minutes drive by car/motorbike from the popular Seminyak. Canggu is more of a state of mind than a place. Sensational combination of fantastic surfing spot, calm beach and rice fields.
– Breakfast and dinner (organic food with vegetarian option)
– Water and fruits are always around
We will have a small group from 6 to 12 people. It’s not a mass event. It’s a life changing experience for those who love themselves, who are ready to train and transform their mind-set.
– 7 nights in 2-beds room in Villa with private pool
– 6 days of yummy meals: breakfast and dinner + unlimited water and fruits
– Airport transportation
– 1 surfing session (1 instructor for 2 students)
– 5 group classes of yoga
– 6 group Fitness workouts
– 6 days of SlowLife coaching workshop (90min each day)
– Bike rental, so you can explore beautiful neighbourhood on two wheels 🙂
– 1st instalment equals to 20% of the price payable when you sign up
– 2nd instalment equals to 30% of the price payable until 16th of September 2017
– 3rd instalment equals to 50% of the price payable until 16th of October 2017
– Flights to Bali
– Obligatory individual travel insurance
– Individual expenses on extra pleasures and treats
– Please make sure you have a valid visa to enter Indonesia
– For extra food (lunch and drinks) expenses you may need around 10-20 USD per day. Water and fruits will be provided each day with no extra charge. Beer, wine and other alcohols are on you and we do recommend trying to make it a alcohol-free detox project.
– You can also rent a motorbike for 4 Euro a day or car for 20 Euro, car with a driver 60 Euro per day.
Being perfect does not interest me, but being awesome ABSOLUTELY.
Find more info about why I love what I do at Energising Goals
Let’s stay in touch. Who knows, maybe we will travel and train together 😉
From Ballet to yoga, from Australia to Bali. Living a full, honest and peaceful life. She believes that every day is a new opportunity to live in the moment, enjoy the small things, not to take it all too seriously and to laugh as much as possible.
Psychologist and Life Coach who takes life with its ups and downs. Moved from Poland to Singapore knowing the sky is a limit. She loves dark chocolate, complex situations, laughing out loud and having thought provoking conversations.
Founder of Eat Train Love, Personal Trainer, Dancer, Plant-based Athlete and FlyHigh Yoga Instructor. Lives to inspire self-love and create a community empowered towards positive change.